Sunday, February 11, 2007

Cool Tools-Using RSS,Bloglines, and del.icio.us

Wow! How exciting to find all these great ways to organize and keep up to date on information. I know I've spent uncountable time searching through history or unorganized bookmarks. Now I can tag them in del.icio.us and always be able to access them from anywhere. I'm pretty new to the blogging experience, but after attending TCEA and finding out that everybody has a blog(or it seems that way), I was so happy to find that I could not only access blogs about information I'm intereseted in, but now through Bloglines and RSS can save them and be kept up to date on their newest blogs. It was awesome to be able to find presenters and attendees blogs about their TCEA convention experiences and to add them to my bloglines. A recurring theme at the convention was our responsiblity in teaching children how to find and disaggregate information. The cool tools that we learned through the last 2 weeks TSD's are definitley helping us do just that.

No comments: